4. This is followed by a conclusion that answers this question: ‘what can we learn from all this?’.
- Your essay should contain three sections:
- A theoretical perspective to discuss [Utilitarianism and the Happiness Principle Utilitarianism: Bentham: the greatest pleasure for the greatest number Your action should achieve pleasure. see: Klikauer 2010: 47-67 Klikauer 2012: (pp.159-167)
- What is HRM/CPM; and
- How the two (a b) can be reconciled, if at all.
- Essential: You Must Read – Sources (excerpts are on vUWS): Bolton, S. C. Houlihan, M. 2007. Searching for the human in HRM: theory, practice and workplace contexts, Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
The length of the essay is fifteen hundred words with minimum 10 academic references (five in CPM/HRM/management/business and five in ethics, anthropology, etc) – Harvard style. These are some good references that the teacher recommend me to use. So it would be great if you use these reading list:Running head: UTILITARIANISM AND HRM Utilitarianism and HRM (Student Name)
August 2, 2017 1 UTILITARIANISM AND HRM 2
Utilitarianism and HRM
Introduction The belief…