Topic 11 1-5
Please let me know correct answer and explain it !
Management : Purchashin supply management (Electronic Sourcing)
- Which of the following are potential benefits of ERP systems?
a. Greater data accuracy
- b. More streamlined processes
- c. Greater efficiency
- d. Improved visibility
- e. All of the above
2.The competitiveness in reverse auctions is enabled by . . .?
a. Suppliers ability to see in real-time how their bids compare to those of rivals
- b. Suppliers not being able to communicate with the buyer other than through the auction site
- c. Suppliers knowing who the competing bidders are
- d. Suppliers colluding
- e. Suppliers being rewarded for superior quality
3.Which of the following statements on electronic sourcing is false?
a. Electronic sourcing is not a means to an end
- b. Electronic sourcing replaces all human interaction
- c. Electronic sourcing needs to be implemented very carefully
- d. Electronic sourcing can streamline sourcing processes
- e. Electronic sourcing enables you to focus on the important tasks
4.What does ThomasNet help you to do?
a. Help you in marketing efforts
- b. Share information with suppliers
- c. Negotiate with suppliers
- d. Discover suppliers
- e. Nothing
5.Why would your company use a sourcing application suite?
a. Data integrity
Supply Chain Management