With both dopamine and oxytocin engaged, it is no wonder that adolescents seek _____ and _____ in their lives that
could end up actually ____ them.
- Peer, excitement, helping
- peers, excitement, harming
- peers, books, helping
According to the information processing approach, executive functions such as ___, increases in ____ , and ____ have been steadily improving since early childhood.
- dialectical thinking, perception, intelligence
- inductive reasoning, creativity, abstract thinking
- attention, working memory, cognitive flexibility
research on attachment in adolescents reveals that teens who are ___ their parents have___ emotional problems, are less likely to engage in ___ and ____, and have more ___ peer relationships.
- securely attached to, less, drug abuse, other criminal behaviors, positive
- independent of, less, drug abuse, other criminal behaviors, positive
- respectful to, less, civil disobedience, criminal behaviors, enduring
an estimated ___ of us adults ages 20 and over are overweight and ___ are obese. In 2014, global obesity rates for me. We’re measured at ___ and among wine ___. This translate to ___ obese men and ___ obese women.